1.
the fuck is the only thing
we’ve conquered
but, at least, we have that
it was easiest to meet on the common ground
of our desire
than to take the time to find something
more profound
on which to build a foundation
just humans,
doing what humans do
fucking for the sake
of a fuck and hoping
transcendental ecstasy happens as a result
and, where credit is due
it is without a doubt something euphoric
in it’s own sweaty slimy messy way
and I need it as much as I want it
only from you, i madly crave it
2.
but goddamnit if these pills aren’t already
meddling in my affairs of the chemical relationships in my veins
gushing through in bursts, telling me how to feel and what to think
and when its okay to speak, when its okay to want you
once the new wears off, where will we be?
making music and meaningful memories in other ways,
I hope
3.
i’m a girl like every other, mind in the hypothetical
one foot in the glass slipper in the grave
with a stop or two at grand achievements,
final destination includes
TheMeaningOfLife
dragged unwillingly though the darkest
black tunnel labyrinth that is
TheFearOfTheEnd
how the hell did we get here? in this state of mind
I’ll blame it on the pills
No comments:
Post a Comment